Product & SolutionNetmonk Prime
Features of Netmonk Prime, a web-based network monitoring that provides easy network monitoring for your company/organization.
Dashboard for network IT operational teams, displaying important information related to network devices and network parts (links) in order to monitor the network performance effectively.
Dashboard for IT Manager or dashboard in a Network Operation Center (NOC) room that displays the current conditions of the network in a format that has been briefly summarized.
Get proactive notifications via Telegram or email when the network devices in your company are experiencing problems, without being glued to the monitor screen.
It's easy to get the network performance report for a certain period with two types of download format, are PDF and CSV.
Historical Data Utilization
The data traffic and resource usage (CPU, Memory, Storage) from every device will be collected periodically and analyzed automatically to get the trend predictions and thresholds usage.
Safer Monitoring Protocol Support
Support SNMPv3 for authenticated and encrypted monitoring protocols, therefore it can meet the needs of companies/organizations that uphold security aspects.
Why Netmonk Prime?
Here are some of the benefits your company or organization can get from Netmonk Prime, a web-based network monitoring.
- Easy MonitoringMonitoring the latest network conditions effectively through an easy-to-understand dashboard.
- Real-time NotificationDetect network issues quickly using real-time notifications.
- Decision SupportHistorical data utilization can be used as a basis for future decision making.
- Calculating Network PerformanceNetwork performance can be measured through the availability ratio, calculated from the up or down status and device uptime.
- Asset management with InventoryNodes, probes, and gateways can be managed easier with the inventory menu.