Commitment and Responsibility
- Who is Netmonk
Netmonk is a corporation that provides network monitoring services that can automatically acquire device data and display data management in theform of SLA reporting automation to accelerate decision making. Netmonk customer segments comprise Internet service providers, Information and Technology Consultants, Services, Education,Government, and Company.
- Information We Collected
Personal information collected by Netmonk may consist some or all from this list :
- Phone Number
- Business Fields
- Position (in company)
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Information We Do Not Collect
Any customer’s transaction using a credit card that requires data such as type of card (Visa / Master Card), name, bank, card number, and card validity period. Anydata that customers provide will automatically be stored by third parties' systems, which are Netmonk verified partners.
- Keeping Your Information Safe
Netmonk guarantees the security of user data registration; all access to the user's account requires authentication. To maintain your account's security, we recommend keeping your password information privateand / or regularly changing your password. All data collected and processed will be maintained and processed in the Netmonk database.
- How We Use Your Information
The personal data we collect may be used for some or all the following purposes:
- Digital marketing purposes include sending information by e-mail to customers about new products, new offers, and other information according to customer requirements;
- For customer service and complaints;
- Our Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Aside from the consent you have given, Netmonk can legally justify using your data for two reasons; namely,the processing of your data is required by Netmonk to provide the product service you have requested, and insome instances, Nemonk can utilize your data for rightful purposes such as new product offerings. You have the right to object to the use of such information by contacting the Netmonk Contact Person.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Netmonk through the e-mail address or telephone number found in the Contact Person section.
Netmonk is committed to ensuring user data confidentiality by not sharing your data with any party except with approved third parties who also participate in managing your data. Netmonk will not sell your data to any party for any purpose.
- Retention Period
Netmonk will retain your data for as long as it is necessary according to applicable laws to provide products to you and manage your relationship with you.
- Your Rights as a Data Subject
- Right to confidentiality: You have the right to ask Netmonk to keep the data about you confidential.
- Right to access - You have the right to access a copy of the information Netmonk stores about you
- Right to correct - You have the right to correct any data that Netmonk has about you which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to data deletion: You have the right to erase your data. In that case, you can ask Netmonk to erase the data associated with you.
- The right to limit data processing - If you feel the data that Netmonk stores are inaccurate, or the data used by Netmonk violates the rules, or you no longer need the data. However, Netmonk needs the data to carry out legal obligations, and then you have the right to ask Netmonk to limit the processing of your data.
- Rights to transfer data - You have the right to have your data that Netmonk stores to be transferred to another organization.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to certain types of data processing such as marketing or other things.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you have the right to be subject to the legal repercussions of automated processing action.
- Right to object - If Netmonk refuses your request based on the right to access, then Netmonk will provide you with the reasons. You have the right to object by contacting Netmonk Contact Person.
- If a third party is involved with processing your data, all of the above provisions will be passed on to the third party concerned.
- Contact Person
Menara Multimedia, Jl. Kebon Sirih No.10, RT.11/RW.2, Gambir, Kecamatan Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10110. Phone Number: +62 811 971 9810 Email Address: email@example.com