The COVID-19 pandemic has made many major changes to our lives. One of them is a change in the work system that requires companies to implement a work-from-home system. Even though on the one hand, this can provide a solution but there are other things that need to be considered such as network problems so that the company’s operational activities continue to run smoothly good.
What network problems can occur and how do they affect companies experiencing them? Then whether network monitoring can provide the best solution for such network problems?
Find the answer in the webinar “How Network Monitoring Can Help to Facing Work From Home Reality” which will be held on July 2, 2020, by NetMonk and Sobat Cyber Indonesia together:
- Gani Amri – Technical Lead Netmonk
- Mr. Fanky Christian – Director of PT. Daya Cipta Mandiri Solution & Head of DPD DKI Jakarta at the National Information Technology Entrepreneurs Association (APTIKNAS)
Register now by filling out the form at the link: bit.ly/netmonkwebinar or contact Felicia at 0811-1897-722 and get a chance to win attractive prizes:
- “Create [DIY] video conference monitoring dashboard for Jitsi” training voucher for 10 selected registrants.
- All participants will get a free POC voucher and a premium dinner voucher at The Royal Kitchen Jakarta worth IDR 1 million (T&C apply)
- Link Aja balance totals IDR 500,000 for 5 participants with the best questions during the webinar.
Don’t miss it!